Today we released JXRay 2.7u6. This version contains numerous usability improvements, some performance improvements and bug fixes, including, but not limited to:
- Faster and more accurate analysis of some Android heap dumps
- Big HTML reports that JXRay may generate are now rendered much faster by browsers
- Retained memory reported for all objects. The “Where memory goes, by class” table can be sorted by any column
- Instances of classes such as
java.util.Date, java.lang.reflect.Method, java.math.BigIntegeretc. are represented in user-friendly form
- Various errors, corrupt heap dumps etc. are reported in a more user-friendly way
- … and many other incremental improvements and fixes.